Please Excuse Us While We Update Our Website!
Do You Need Help Understanding Your Financial Award Letter? Click Here To See Information About A NEW Program – Understanding Your Award Letter – To Be Held On Saturday, March 12th At 9:00 Am At Chantilly High School. You Can Register Using The Link Here. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AS SPACE IS LIMITED.
CLICK HERE To Register For The Middle School Financial Awareness Programs.
CLICK HERE To See A Flyer On The Middle School Financial Awareness Program.
CLICK HERE To See A List Of The Locations And Times For Those Events.
What We Do
College Access Fairfax is committed to helping Fairfax County Public School students with the daunting and complex task of acquiring financial aid for post-secondary education.We help students realize their dreams for higher education by:
- Placing part-time Financial Aid Champions in schools with the highest populations of students receiving free or reduced lunches or those in English for Speakers of Other Languages classes
- Assisting students and parents with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and other financial aid applications
- Hosting and sponsoring financial aid seminars in the fall and early winter (with multi-language translations)
- Holding FAFSA Completion Workshops January through March 2015
- Advocating for students with ‘special circumstances’ complicating the financial aid process
- Awarding as many as ten (10) College Access Fairfax scholarships to FCPS students
- Assisting students with scholarship searches and applications.
- Fairfax agency for Project Discovery (click on logo for more information)
“Education is not the filling of a bucket but the lighting of a fire.”
– William Butler Yeats
8115 Gatehouse Road, Suite 1512 • Falls Church, VA 22042 Office: 571.308.3230 • Fax: 703.250.0824