Registration for our Spring “Paying for College” and Scholarship 101 programs is now open. Registration is required, as space is limited.
Por favor, haga clic aquí para obtener información sobre los programas Cómo Pagar los Estudios Universitarios y Scholarship (Becas) 101.
Por favor, haga clic aquí para inscribirse en el programa Cómo Pagar los Estudios Universitarios o en Scholarship (Becas) 101.
Registration is now open for the Middle School Financial Awareness Program.
Click here for more information.
Pulsen aquí para obtener información sobre el Programa de Información Financiera para Escuela Intermedia.
Pulsen aquí para obtener la lista de los lugares y las fechas de los talleres para escuela intermedia.
The last FAFSA completion clinic will be held April 23rd at Annandale High School.
College Access Fairfax is committed to helping Fairfax County Public School students with the daunting and complex task of acquiring financial aid for post-secondary education.We help students realize their dreams for higher education by:
- Placing part-time Financial Aid Champions in schools with the highest populations of students receiving free or reduced lunches or those in English for Speakers of Other Languages classes
- Assisting students and parents with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and other financial aid applications
- Hosting and sponsoring financial aid seminars in the fall and early winter (with multi-language translations)
- Holding FAFSA Completion Workshops January through March 2015
- Advocating for students with ‘special circumstances’ complicating the financial aid process
- Awarding as many as ten (10) College Access Fairfax scholarships to FCPS students
- Assisting students with scholarship searches and applications.
- Fairfax agency for Project Discovery (click on logo for more information)
“Education is not the filling of a bucket but the lighting of a fire.”
– William Butler Yeats