All workshops are free and open to students and families from any high school.
To complete the FAFSA, please bring:
- Social security number for parents and students (or permanent resident number)
- Date of birth of parents and students
- W-2 forms or other wage statements
- Current statements for checking, savings and other asset accounts
- Investment records, including 529 plans or other prepaid college plans
- A copy of your 2015 IRS tax return
- Alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Military Families: LES (student and/or parents) for any month in 2015
- Driver’s license number (if you have one)
- FSA ID* – A new FSA ID must be created for both the student and one parent. You may register for your ID at www.fafsa.ed.gov and click on the lock symbol to take you to the correct web page.
[*It is strongly recommended that you have the necessary FSA IDs before you attend one of the clinics.]
For more information and to register, please use the above Upcoming Events links and find more events on our Calendar page..
FAFSA completion clinics are brought to you as a joint project between College Access Fairfax and Fairfax County Public Schools.