All workshops are free and open to students and families from any high school.
To complete the FAFSA, please bring:
- Social security number for parents and students (or permanent resident number)
- Date of birth of parents and students
- 2016 (Prior Prior) W-2 forms or other wage statements
- Current statements for checking, savings and other asset accounts
- Current investment records, including 529 plans or other prepaid college plans
- 2016 (Prior Prior) Completed tax returns
- Alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Military Families: LES (student and/or parents) for any month in 2016
- Driver’s license number (if you have one)
- Parents’ date of marriage
- Two unique email addresses (one for the student and one for the parent)
- An FSA ID* for both the student and one parent. You may register for your ID at www.fafsa.ed.gov and click on the lock symbol to take you to the registration page.
[*It is strongly recommended that you have the necessary FSA IDs before you begin the FAFSA.]
For more information and to register, please use the above Upcoming Events links and find more events on our Calendar page.
FAFSA completion clinics are brought to you as a joint project between College Access Fairfax and Fairfax County Public Schools.