Spring FAFSA Completion Clinic: 10-11
June 20, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Going to NVCC in the fall? Haven’t completed your FAFSA for the 2019 – 2020 school year yet?
It’s not too late! Pell Grant money for the fall may still be available, but you need to act now.
Register for a FAFSA completion clinic to meet with a trained counselor to help you complete your FAFSA.
You must have the following information for both you and your parents to complete your FAFSA:
- Social Security Number (Student and parents)
- Date of birth (Student and parents)
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.) (Student and parents)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable) (Student and parents)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable) (Student and parents)
- Your parents date of marriage
- The date you moved into Virginia (Student and parents)
- FSA ID – both the student and one parent should have an FSA ID. We can help you obtain this at the clinic.
A joint project of ECMC and College Access Fairfax.