Now, the work of what to do after high school begins! College Access Fairfax works with all Fairfax County Public School students and their families. We offer a number of our own Scholarships and provide support with identifying other scholarships for which you might be eligible. And, we offer Workshop Descriptions that help you and your family figure out how to afford your post-secondary education.
Start with a timeline. Once you determine the schools you are applying to, you will know which financial aid forms you need to fill out. Look through our workshops to see which ones you need and then register for them on our Calendar page. You and your parents can attend any of our free workshops at any of our locations.
- October 1: Start filling out the FAFSA
- November – April: Priority Deadline (check with each school for their respective deadlines)
- March – April: Admissions Decisions Arrive
- April: Award Letters Arrive
- May 1: National College Decision Day
- End of July: 1st Tuition Payment Due